Southern Style JulepCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- In a mixing glass muddle the sugar with the mint leaves and a dash of the bourbon
- Add the rest of the bourbon and Jamaican rum, before shaking well with ice
- Strain into a crushed ice-filled lowball glass, garnish with a sprig of mint, then serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Planter's Punch is a classic tropical cocktail that originated in Jamaica during the 19th century. The exact origins of this...
The Mai Tai cocktail is a tropical and refreshing drink that originated in the sunny beaches of California during the...
G'd Up Apparel
The G'd Up Apparel cocktail is a bold and robust concoction that combines the rich and deep flavors of whiskey...
The Dark Mojito is a twist on the classic Mojito cocktail that trades the traditional light rum for the deeper...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating