Green Pineapple SourCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add all the ingredients, except the coke, to a shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously to get nice thick foam from the pineapple juice
- Add the coke to the mix and shake again, very lightly
- Strain into a lowball glass filled with ice
- Garnish with a lime wheel and grate some lime peel on top, and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The iconic cocktail, Singapore Sling, is believed to have originated in Singapore's Raffles Hotel in the early 20th century. Its...
The Piña Colada is a popular tropical cocktail that originated in Puerto Rico. It is a refreshing and creamy drink...
The Bay Breeze is a refreshing and tropical cocktail that has become a popular choice for beach and poolside sipping....
The San Francisco cocktail is a fruity and vibrant mix that captures the essence of its namesake city's eclectic and...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating