Kids Christmas PunchCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Mix white sugar in a bowl with the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and two or three tablespoons of almond extract
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours and then stir in two litres of ginger ale
- Garnish with slices of oranges, apples and lemons and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Shirley Temple cocktail is a non-alcoholic beverage that has been enjoyed by both adults and children for decades. Named...
The Waltzing Matilda is a refreshing cocktail that blends the zest of orange liqueur with the crispness of ginger ale...
To celebrate the opening of the Bombay Sapphire Distillery at Laverstoke Mill in 2014, Sam Carter created this future classic...
In a documentary shown on British BBC TV about the situation comedy Dad's Army, one of the scriptwriters explained the...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating