Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- In a highball glass with ice, add the ginger ale, followed by the lime cordial and the Angostura bitters
- Top up with ginger beer and stir
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Champagne Comme-il-faut is a refreshing and fruity champagne cocktail that combines the sweetness of pineapple juice, the spice of ginger...
The Kew Punch is a vivacious and effervescent cocktail that masterfully blends a variety of flavors to create a refreshing...
The Waltzing Matilda is a refreshing cocktail that blends the zest of orange liqueur with the crispness of ginger ale...
In a documentary shown on British BBC TV about the situation comedy Dad's Army, one of the scriptwriters explained the...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating