Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #152 / 308 in Gin Cocktails
- see all...
- #1 / 3 in Mint Liqueur Cocktails
- #20 / 43 in Tonic Water Cocktails
Unofficially this is a very popular combination around. I'm quite astonished no one bothered to give it a name at some point. So GMT (not Greenwich Mean Time though) it goes - to keep resemblance with its G&T roots.
- 1.5 oz Gin1.5 oz Gin1.5 oz Gin
- 1 oz Mint Liqueur1 oz Mint Liqueur1 oz Mint Liqueur
- 4 oz Tonic Water4 oz Tonic Water4 oz Tonic Water
Pour the gin.
Fill up (not to the top) with the tonic.
Float the green mint liqueur.
Stir gently until the gradient (or lack of it) satisfies you.
Garnish with a mint spring.
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 1.5 oz GinGin ()
- 1 oz Mint LiqueurMint Liqueur ()
- 4 oz Tonic WaterTonic Water ()
Add to My Bar
- 1.5 oz GinGin
- 1 oz Mint LiqueurMint Liqueur
- 4 oz Tonic WaterTonic Water