Oaxaca Old FashionedCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Combine ingredients in a mixing glass and fill with ice
- Stir well to chill, and strain into glass filled with ice
- Twist an orange peel over drink and use as garnish, then serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
This drink was invented in the Bramble Bar in the Scottish capital of Edinburgh. Following the verdict of the jury...
The Mango Julep is a tropical twist on the classic Mint Julep, substituting traditional mint flavors for the vibrant sweetness...
The blue bird
The Blue Bird is a layered cocktail that serves both an aesthetic and flavorful experience in a succinct shot glass....
The Remain Untamed cocktail is a bold and intense drink that lives up to its name. It's a high-octane blend...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating