Summer gin granita
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #36 / 308 in Gin Cocktails
- see all...
- #72 / 335 in Lemon Juice Cocktails
- #2 / 7 in Apple Vodka Cocktails
- #2 / 8 in Elderflower Cordial Cocktails
- #1 / 3 in Watermelon Juice Cocktails
- 5 cl Lemon Juice5 cl Lemon Juice5 cl Lemon Juice50 ml Lemon Juice5 cl Lemon Juice1.67 oz Lemon Juice
- 7.5 cl Gin7.5 cl Gin7.5 cl Gin75 ml Gin7.5 cl Gin2.5 oz Gin
- 7.5 cl Apple Vodka7.5 cl Apple Vodka7.5 cl Apple Vodka75 ml Apple Vodka7.5 cl Apple Vodka2.5 oz Apple Vodka
- 2 shots Elderflower Cordial2 shots Elderflower Cordial9 cl Elderflower Cordial90 ml Elderflower Cordial2 shots Elderflower Cordial3 oz Elderflower Cordial
- 50 cl Watermelon Juice50 cl Watermelon Juice50 cl Watermelon Juice500 ml Watermelon Juice50 cl Watermelon Juice16.67 oz Watermelon Juice
You then need to freeze the mixture which can take a few hours. First pour the mixture into a shallow container and place into the freezer for one hour. Mix the granita with a fork and place back into the freezer and freeze for a further hour. Continue this a couple more times or until the mixture is completely frozen. Once its frozen its ready to serve - scrape some the mixture out with a fork to form a fluffy iced mixture and place into a cocktail glass.
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 5 cl Lemon JuiceLemon Juice ()
- 7.5 cl GinGin ()
- 7.5 cl Apple VodkaApple Vodka ()
- 2 shots Elderflower CordialElderflower Cordial ()
- 50 cl Watermelon JuiceWatermelon Juice ()
Add to My Bar
- 5 cl Lemon JuiceLemon Juice
- 7.5 cl GinGin
- 7.5 cl Apple VodkaApple Vodka
- 2 shots Elderflower CordialElderflower Cordial
- 50 cl Watermelon JuiceWatermelon Juice