Summer gin granita
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M cocktail, Lemon Juice, Gin, Apple Vodka, Elderflower Cordial, Watermelon Juice
- #206 / 328 in Gin Cocktails
- see all...
- #153 / 363 in Lemon Juice Cocktails
- #7 / 8 in Apple Vodka Cocktails
- #3 / 10 in Elderflower Cordial Cocktails
- #1 / 3 in Watermelon Juice Cocktails
- 5 cl Lemon Juice5 cl Lemon Juice5 cl Lemon Juice50 ml Lemon Juice5 cl Lemon Juice1.67 oz Lemon Juice
- 7.5 cl Gin7.5 cl Gin7.5 cl Gin75 ml Gin7.5 cl Gin2.5 oz Gin
- 7.5 cl Apple Vodka7.5 cl Apple Vodka7.5 cl Apple Vodka75 ml Apple Vodka7.5 cl Apple Vodka2.5 oz Apple Vodka
- 2 shots Elderflower Cordial2 shots Elderflower Cordial9 cl Elderflower Cordial90 ml Elderflower Cordial2 shots Elderflower Cordial3 oz Elderflower Cordial
- 50 cl Watermelon Juice50 cl Watermelon Juice50 cl Watermelon Juice500 ml Watermelon Juice50 cl Watermelon Juice16.67 oz Watermelon Juice
You then need to freeze the mixture which can take a few hours. First pour the mixture into a shallow container and place into the freezer for one hour. Mix the granita with a fork and place back into the freezer and freeze for a further hour. Continue this a couple more times or until the mixture is completely frozen. Once its frozen its ready to serve - scrape some the mixture out with a fork to form a fluffy iced mixture and place into a cocktail glass.
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 5 cl Lemon JuiceLemon Juice ()
- 7.5 cl GinGin ()
- 7.5 cl Apple VodkaApple Vodka ()
- 2 shots Elderflower CordialElderflower Cordial ()
- 50 cl Watermelon JuiceWatermelon Juice ()
Add to My Bar
- 5 cl Lemon JuiceLemon Juice
- 7.5 cl GinGin
- 7.5 cl Apple VodkaApple Vodka
- 2 shots Elderflower CordialElderflower Cordial
- 50 cl Watermelon JuiceWatermelon Juice