New York SourCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add the egg white, bourbon, lemon juice and sugar syrup to a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds or until the outside of the shaker becomes frosted
- Strain into a lowball glass and carefully pour the red wine on top so that it floats
- Garnish with an orange peel and a cherry and serve
Your private tasting notes
Cocktails featured in the seasons of the podcast Barman das Horas Vagas
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Mint Julep is a classic Southern cocktail that has been enjoyed for centuries. It is believed to have originated...
Benton’s Old Fashioned
Created by Don Lee from PDT bar in New York.
Based on a cocktail created by the online alias of "Shivery McPickles".
The Boston Sour is a classic cocktail that enhances the traditional Whiskey Sour by adding a luxurious textural element through...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating