Tipsy Arnold PalmerCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Place four tea bags in a large bowl with the sugar and the zest of one orange and one lemon, and pour four cups of boiling water over the top
- Stir until all the sugar has dissolved, and then cover and leave to steep for five minutes
- Strain into a pitcher, discarding the tea bags and zest
- Add four cups of cold water, along with the bourbon and lemon juice
- Chill and serve over ice with a lemon peel garnish
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Created by Ron Oliver, at The Diamond in Vancouver.
This cocktail was created as a promotional beverage for Sauza 901 tequila. It is a twist on the traditional Margarita,...
Choco Cherry Kiss
A great-tasting unusual cocktail this is sure to wow the drinker.
Tea Thyme Soda
The Tea Thyme Soda is an aromatic and refreshing cocktail that combines the rich, warming notes of bourbon with the...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating