Old CubanCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Muddle the mint leaves and rum in a cocktail shaker
- Add the sugar syrup, lime juice and two dashes of Angostura bitters
- Shake well with lots of ice and strain into a cocktail glass
- Top up with the champagne and gently stir the mixture
- Garnish with a mint sprig before serving
Your private tasting notes
In the realm of beverages, cocktails stand out as more than just quenchers of thirst; they are miniature masterpieces, each...
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The mimosa recipe is believed to have been invented at the Hôtel Ritz Paris by Frank Meier around 1925.
This delicious little number comes packed with some delighfully common ingredients for all those in lockdown. Add the bubbles to...
Spritz Al Bitter
Spritz Al Bitter is a light and refreshing cocktail that originated in Italy. Its name comes from the main ingredient,...
Invented at Harry's Bar in Venice during the 1930's, this cocktail was originally made using sparkling Italian white wine, and...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating