The Green LanternCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add one part vermouth, one part tequila, one part brandy and a dash of lime cordial to a highball glass over ice
- Top up the glass with tonic water
- Give it a quick stir and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Black Jack cocktail is a rich and aromatic drink that combines the robust flavors of brandy and coffee with...
The Champagne Flip cocktail is a luxurious and creamy twist on a traditional flip, incorporating the effervescence of Champagne. A...
The Scorpion Bowl is a tropical and fruity cocktail known for its communal serving style, typically enjoyed in a large...
Devised by Ron Oliver, head bartender at The Diamond.
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating