Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add both ingredients to a mixing glass with ice and stir well
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a mint leaf and serve
Your private tasting notes
For fans of the iconic franchise, being able to identify and recreate the famous drinks is a fun and entertaining...
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Sidecar is a classic cocktail steeped in history, believed to have been invented around the end of World War...
Tiger’s Milk is a rich and indulgent cocktail that delivers a creamy flavor profile through a harmonious blend of Cognac,...
Created by Walter Bergeron in 1938 and pronounced 'Voo-Ka-Ray', this drink is named after the New Orleans French Quarter and...
Fish House Punch
There's a little place just out of town, where, if you go to lunch, they'll make you forget your mother-in-law,...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating