Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M cocktail, Galliano, Mint Leaves, Lemon Juice, Soda Water, Sugar
- #22 / 41 in Galliano Cocktails
- see all...
- #40 / 74 in Mint Leaves Cocktails
- #220 / 353 in Lemon Juice Cocktails
- #56 / 111 in Soda Water Cocktails
- #67 / 124 in Sugar Cocktails
- 1 jigger Galliano1 jigger Galliano1 cl Galliano1 ml Galliano1 jigger Galliano1 oz Galliano
- 4 or 5 Mint Leaves4 or 5 Mint Leaves4 cl Mint Leaves4 ml Mint Leaves4 or 5 Mint Leaves4 oz Mint Leaves
- 2 jiggers Lemon Juice2 jiggers Lemon Juice2 cl Lemon Juice2 ml Lemon Juice2 jiggers Lemon Juice2 oz Lemon Juice
- Splash or to taste Soda WaterSplash or to taste Soda WaterSplash or to taste Soda WaterSplash or to taste Soda WaterSplash or to taste Soda WaterSplash or to taste Soda Water
- 1 tsp Sugar1 tsp Sugar1 cl Sugar1 ml Sugar1 tsp Sugar1 oz Sugar
Named for the character in Driving Miss Daisy, this is like a lightweight ladies' version of a Mint Julip.
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 1 jigger GallianoGalliano ()
- 4 or 5 Mint LeavesMint Leaves ()
- 2 jiggers Lemon JuiceLemon Juice ()
- Splash or to taste Soda WaterSoda Water ()
- 1 tsp SugarSugar ()
Add to My Bar
- 1 jigger GallianoGalliano
- 4 or 5 Mint LeavesMint Leaves
- 2 jiggers Lemon JuiceLemon Juice
- Splash or to taste Soda WaterSoda Water
- 1 tsp SugarSugar