Fruit BlastCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Dice one lemon, two oranges and one pineapple then place into a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake well then strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Add a pineapple chunk and a slice of orange to garnish and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Prince of Wales
From Wikipedia: "Prince of Wales is a cocktail composed by Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, later to become King Edward...
The Pineapple Daiquiri is a tropical twist on the classic daiquiri, embodying the sweet and tart characteristics from its core...
The Mirabel cocktail is a fruit-forward mixed drink that combines the crisp, clean taste of vodka with the sweet and...
Dee Why Sunrise
The Dee Why Sunrise is a vibrant and tropical cocktail that invites you to imagine a colorful sunrise on the...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating