Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add the Cointreau, gin, apple juice and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds or until the outside of the shaker becomes frosted
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Top up with champagne, garnish with a slice of apple and (as a nod to the days of lockdown) a mini toilet roll on a cocktail stick and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
First seen in Hugo Ensslins 1915 book "Recipes for Mixed Drinks", this classic cocktail can now be seen the world...
The drink was invented and named by fictional secret agent James Bond in the 1953 novel Casino Royale. "A dry...
Long Island Ice Tea
The Long Island Ice Tea is a classic cocktail characterized by its deceptive potency and refreshing taste, despite a hefty...
Mince pie martini
Mince pie - in a glass! Yep you heard that right. This Christmas-tasting drink tastes and looks delicious.
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating