Strawberry Minto MojitoCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Firstly make the syrup
- In one saucepan make simple syrup with equal measures of sugar and water, then add the halved strawberries
- Simmer for 10 minutes and then strain with a fine mesh or cheesecloth
- In another saucepan, boil some water and add 5-7 stems of mint
- Boil for 10 seconds then remove to an ice bath for one minute
- Dry the stems with a paper towel then pick the leaves off and add to the strawberry syrup
- Blend the mixture in a blender for one minute, then strain and chill
- The syrup will last for about a month in the fridge
- Now to make the mojito
- Fill a highball glass with ice
- Add two parts Bacardi Superior,one part lime juice and one part strawberry mint syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well
- Strain into the glass and top up with the soda
- Add a strawberry and mint leaf garnish and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Long Island Ice Tea
The Long Island Ice Tea is a classic cocktail characterized by its deceptive potency and refreshing taste, despite a hefty...
The Mojito is a classic Cuban cocktail that has gained worldwide popularity for its refreshing qualities. It features a tantalizing...
The Mulata Daiquiri is a sophisticated twist on the classic Daiquiri, combining the crispness of white rum with the tartness...
Barbados Sunrise is a tropical and refreshing cocktail that originated on the island of Barbados. With its vibrant colors and...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating