Jolly Jack TarCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Make the sugar syrup
- Heat demerara sugar and water until it is dissolved, and add a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with a ribbon of lemon peel, twisted round the glass the distribute the oil, and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Fidel Castro cocktail is a refreshing and spicy concoction that pairs the smooth complexity of aged rum with the...
Similar to drinks like the Daiquiri or Margarita. If you like those, you will like this one too!
Special Cuba Libre
The Special Cuba Libre is a twist on the classic Cuba Libre cocktail, traditionally made with cola, lime, and rum....
The Hurricane 007 is a refreshing cocktail that finds its zest with a sizable amount of orange juice, complemented by...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating