Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M cocktail, Grand Marnier, Amaretto, Black tea
- #22 / 49 in Grand Marnier Cocktails
- see all...
- #28 / 144 in Amaretto Cocktails
- #8 / 8 in Black tea Cocktails
There are a handful of recipes floating around the internet, the following is the one that I use, which I based off the one found at the website "The Spruce Eats".
For the tea, I personally use Bigelow's Constant Comment, but any black/pekoe tea with a heavy note of spices will do. I do find the orange in the constant comment especially compliments the Grand Marnier.
- 0.75oz Grand Marnier0.75oz Grand Marnier2.1cl Grand Marnier21ml Grand Marnier0.75oz Grand Marnier0.75oz Grand Marnier
- 0.75oz Amaretto0.75oz Amaretto2.1cl Amaretto21ml Amaretto0.75oz Amaretto0.75oz Amaretto
- 6oz Black tea6oz Black tea0cl Black teaml Black tea6oz Black tea6oz Black tea
2) Brew a cup of tea and let it sit to cool slightly— you want it warm but not hot!
3) Add 0.75oz of Grand Marnier and 0.75oz of Amaretto to the brandy snifter
4) Top with 4-6oz of tea
5) Stir gently
6) [optional] Garnish with an orange wheel and/or cinnamon stick
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 0.75oz Grand MarnierGrand Marnier ()
- 0.75oz AmarettoAmaretto ()
- 6oz Black teaBlack tea ()
Add to My Bar
- 0.75oz Grand MarnierGrand Marnier
- 0.75oz AmarettoAmaretto
- 6oz Black teaBlack tea