Blazing SaddlesCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- In shaker add freshly-squeezed lime juice, simple syrup, Green Chartreuse, St-Germain elderflower liqueur, tequila and two healthy dashes of a habanero tincture
- Add ice to mix then shake laterally until you only feel one mass inside
- Double-strain into a chilled coupe glass
- Garnish with one to two cherries on a match placed on both rims of the glass
- Light the match and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Created by Ron Oliver, at The Diamond in Vancouver.
The California Palace is an elegant cocktail that embodies the sophistication of classic mixology with a unique blend of flavors....
Monk’s old fashioned
Bourbon Old Fashioned with the herbal taste of Chartreuse.
The Shamrock cocktail is a sophisticated and herbaceous blend, featuring a harmonious mix of whiskey, white vermouth, Crème de Menthe,...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating