Gin and Tonic with Cucumber SlicesCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Put two thin slices of cucumber on the walls of a glass and add four small sprigs of mint and two slices of lime
- Pour in dry gin and top up with tonic water, then stir gently
- Garnish with a lime slice and a sprig of fresh mint, add an artistic straw, then serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
From Dale DeGroff’s “The Essential Cocktail”.
The Fog Cutter is an exotic and potent cocktail known for its invigorating blend of citrus and spirits. The drink...
The Primrose cocktail is a bright and botanical blend perfect for those who appreciate a harmonious mix of fruit and...
A variant on the classic Sidecar, this one uses gin instead of the cognac/brandy base.
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating