Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #142 / 302 in Gin Cocktails
- see all...
- #68 / 144 in Cointreau Cocktails
- #30 / 78 in Absinthe Cocktails
- #19 / 51 in Vermouth Cocktails
Also take into consideration that some have a higher %alc than others, eg. I used an 89.9% alc. Absinthe which brings the cocktail to ~47% alc.
I prefer it with sweet Vermouth but some of my friends with dry, so the decision is up to you, sweet or dry.
I originally tried it with dry vermouth and non-anise absinthe.
- 2cl Cointreau2cl Cointreau2cl Cointreau20ml Cointreau2cl Cointreau0.6oz Cointreau
- 2cl Absinthe2cl Absinthe2cl Absinthe20ml Absinthe2cl Absinthe0.6oz Absinthe
- 8cl Gin8cl Gin8cl Gin80ml Gin8cl Gin2.4oz Gin
- 2cl Vermouth2cl Vermouth2cl Vermouth20ml Vermouth2cl Vermouth0.6oz Vermouth
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 2cl CointreauCointreau ()
- 2cl AbsintheAbsinthe ()
- 8cl GinGin ()
- 2cl VermouthVermouth ()
Add to My Bar
- 2cl CointreauCointreau
- 2cl AbsintheAbsinthe
- 8cl GinGin
- 2cl VermouthVermouth