New World SpritzCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Squeeze the juice out of one lime and then place in a blender with the vodka, basil and sugar syrup
- Pour over ice and top up the glass with soda
- Garnish with a slice of lime and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Cotswold Basil Smash
A take on the classic Gin Basil Smash, that utilises lime instead of lemon to complement the lime notes in...
Seen at the famous Roland Garros tennis tournament in France, this delightful number uses champagne for its alcoholic base, before...
Salad in a Glass
This is my attempt to recreate the Salad in a Glass from Central Flats and Taps in Knoxville, Tennessee
Basil Mojito is a refreshing and aromatic cocktail that originated in Cuba and has become a popular drink all over...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating