Tea Thyme SodaCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Make the syrup by combining water and sugar in a saucepan and then boil until the sugar has dissolved
- Add black tea bags, a sprig of thyme and half a cinnamon stick and leave to steep
- When the mixture has cooled, strain into a jug or container, squeezing as much liquid out of the tea bags as possible
- Then, fill your glass with ice, and add the syrup, lemon juice and bourbon
- Top with soda and stir
- Garnish with thyme and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Hot Tea Toddy
A variation on the classic Hot Toddy, this comforting drink is especially good if you think you are coming down...
Christmas Tea Warmer
A great cocktail to warm up those cold nights throughout the winter.
Created by Ron Oliver, at The Diamond in Vancouver.
Choco Cherry Kiss
A great-tasting unusual cocktail this is sure to wow the drinker.
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating