Planter’s TeaCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add the dark rum, orange juice, lemon juice and the (strong) black tea to a saucepan and heat gently
- Sweeten to taste with sugar
- Garnish with a slice of orange and serve
Your private tasting notes
As the mercury drops and the days grow shorter, there’s no better way to fend off the chill than by...
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Santa's Stiff Hot Chocolate
Santa's favourite drink to come home to after a hard day’s work out in the cold winter’s night delivering presents....
Mince pie martini
Mince pie - in a glass! Yep you heard that right. This Christmas-tasting drink tastes and looks delicious.
Hot Tea Toddy
A variation on the classic Hot Toddy, this comforting drink is especially good if you think you are coming down...
Corn ‘n’ Oil
The Corn 'n' Oil is a classic cocktail hailing from the Caribbean, reputed for its rich and warming flavor profile...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating