The blue birdCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Use a bar spoon to create separate layers of the liquids in the shot glass
- Start with a third of a shot of vanilla syrup, add a third of a shot of blue curaçao and finally layer on a third of a shot of mezcal, then serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Smoked Pear is a sophisticated cocktail that combines the crispness of pear with the depth of smokiness, featuring a...
"First, one must think of oneself as an artisan." With such attitude the St-Germain creators took a Margarita and turned...
The Cocktail Donaji is an alluring mix of traditional Mexican flavors, combining the smoky notes of mezcal with the sweetness...
The Crocodile cocktail is an adventurous blend that might invoke the untamed spirit of its namesake. This refreshing concoction combines...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating