Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #9 / 27 in Raspberry Cocktails
- see all...
- #13 / 43 in Grand Marnier Cocktails
- #117 / 323 in Lemon Juice Cocktails
- #21 / 151 in Tequila Cocktails
- #85 / 190 in Sugar Syrup Cocktails
- #24 / 52 in Egg white Cocktails
- #3 / 4 in Grapefruit Bitters Cocktails
- #4 / 4 in Peach Bitters Cocktails
- 2cl Grand Marnier2cl Grand Marnier2cl Grand Marnier
- 4cl Lemon Juice4cl Lemon Juice4cl Lemon Juice
- 4cl Tequila4cl Tequila4cl Tequila
- 2cl Sugar Syrup2cl Sugar Syrup2cl Sugar Syrup
- 4parts Raspberry4parts Raspberry4parts Raspberry
- 1,5cl Egg white1,5cl Egg white1,5cl Egg white
- 1dash Grapefruit Bitters1dash Grapefruit Bitters1dash Grapefruit Bitters
- 1dash Peach Bitters1dash Peach Bitters1dash Peach Bitters
You need a shaker.
Put everything in the shaker, including the 4 raspberries.
First you dry shake, make sure you shake firmly so you get a nice foam layer and the raspberries pulp.
After the dry shake you add ice and shake firmly again.
You strain in a chilled glass,
Garnish with a lemon zest and 2 raspberries and you're done
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 2cl Grand MarnierGrand Marnier ()
- 4cl Lemon JuiceLemon Juice ()
- 4cl TequilaTequila ()
- 2cl Sugar SyrupSugar Syrup ()
- 4parts RaspberryRaspberry ()
- 1,5cl Egg whiteEgg white ()
- 1dash Grapefruit BittersGrapefruit Bitters ()
- 1dash Peach BittersPeach Bitters ()
Add to My Bar
- 2cl Grand MarnierGrand Marnier
- 4cl Lemon JuiceLemon Juice
- 4cl TequilaTequila
- 2cl Sugar SyrupSugar Syrup
- 4parts RaspberryRaspberry
- 1,5cl Egg whiteEgg white
- 1dash Grapefruit BittersGrapefruit Bitters
- 1dash Peach BittersPeach Bitters