Gin Basil Smash
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #5 / 8 in Basil leaves Cocktails
- see all...
- #16 / 75 in Lemon Cocktails
- #98 / 301 in Gin Cocktails
- #127 / 185 in Sugar Syrup Cocktails
- 2.5ml Lemon2.5ml Lemon2.5ml Lemon
- 5ml Gin5ml Gin5ml Gin
- 2ml Sugar Syrup2ml Sugar Syrup2ml Sugar Syrup
- 10parts Basil leaves10parts Basil leaves10parts Basil leaves
2 - Add the Gin and the Lemon juice on top (2.5ml lemon juice is around half an healthy lemon)
3 - Shake with ice cubes
4 - Serve double-strained in an old fashion glass with ice cubes
5 - Decorate with basil leaves and a slice of lemon skin
Alternative: instead of muddling, you can blend the sugar syrup and the basil. This will make the basil flavour much more intensive. Beware though that it might also add some bitterness to your drink and you will the need to double-strain.
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 2.5ml LemonLemon ()
- 5ml GinGin ()
- 2ml Sugar SyrupSugar Syrup ()
- 10parts Basil leavesBasil leaves ()
Add to My Bar
- 2.5ml LemonLemon
- 5ml GinGin
- 2ml Sugar SyrupSugar Syrup
- 10parts Basil leavesBasil leaves