Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #29 / 37 in Dry Vermouth Cocktails
- see all...
- #40 / 109 in Soda Water Cocktails
- #2 / 2 in Elderflower syrup Cocktails
Since this cooler was a child of experimenting, feel free to tweak it to your preferences - you might switch the cordial for St. Germain (or the elderflower liqueur that you have), or swap the soda for tonic or lemon-lime soda you prefer.
Since the concept 'cordial' is ambiguous in the different parts of the world, I must note that in this recipe it refers to the syrup of elderflowers and doesn't have any alcoholic content.
- 4 oz Soda Water4 oz Soda Water4 oz Soda Water
- 1.5 oz Dry Vermouth1.5 oz Dry Vermouth1.5 oz Dry Vermouth
- 1 oz Elderflower syrup1 oz Elderflower syrup1 oz Elderflower syrup
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 4 oz Soda WaterSoda Water ()
- 1.5 oz Dry VermouthDry Vermouth ()
- 1 oz Elderflower syrupElderflower syrup ()
Add to My Bar
- 4 oz Soda WaterSoda Water
- 1.5 oz Dry VermouthDry Vermouth
- 1 oz Elderflower syrupElderflower syrup