Beneath Broken Earth
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #4 / 5 in Aged Rum Cocktails
- see all...
- #68 / 147 in Cointreau Cocktails
- #1 / 11 in Blackcurrant Juice Cocktails
Once I got this new bottle of (then still unknown to me) Matusalem Gran Reserva 15 aged rum I wondered what other components would be good enough to fit it as companions. Cointreau is always one of the first to-go ingredients in such efforts. And it did fit well, but something was missing - something to mellow down the nice, but fiery concoction. Then the blackcurrant juice went in - adding some freshness, yet giving some sweet-tart contrast to all.
If it's a bit strong for you, just top it with the juice.
- 1 oz Cointreau1 oz Cointreau1 oz Cointreau
- 3 oz Blackcurrant Juice3 oz Blackcurrant Juice3 oz Blackcurrant Juice
- 2 oz Aged Rum2 oz Aged Rum2 oz Aged Rum
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 1 oz CointreauCointreau ()
- 3 oz Blackcurrant JuiceBlackcurrant Juice ()
- 2 oz Aged RumAged Rum ()
Add to My Bar
- 1 oz CointreauCointreau
- 3 oz Blackcurrant JuiceBlackcurrant Juice
- 2 oz Aged RumAged Rum