Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing glass with ice
- Stir to serve and cool before straining into a chilled cocktail glass
- Twist an orange peel over the drink to release its flavour before adding it as a garnish, then serve
Your private tasting notes
Cocktails featured in the seasons of the podcast Barman das Horas Vagas
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Sherry Cobbler is a classic cocktail that dates back to the mid-19th century and exudes a symphony of fruity...
The Quo Vadis cocktail is an intriguing blend of ingredients that creates a complex flavor profile. With 60ml of white...
The cocktail "Sixty Six" is a balanced and complex drink that presents a careful blend of bitter and aromatic flavors....
This drink was inspired by a lady I met who is the person who opened a door for me into...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating