Hat TrickCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add the Aperol, sherry and two dashes of bitters into a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds or until the outside of the shaker becomes frosted
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute and top up with the Prosecco
- Garnish with a dash of the bitters and a lemon twist, and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Aperol Sour cocktail is a vibrant and tangy drink, perfect for those who enjoy a bitter yet refreshingly sweet...
Spritz Veneziano is a classic Italian cocktail that originated in Venice, Italy in the 19th century. It is a refreshing...
The Ginger-Aperol Greyhound is a refreshing and tangy cocktail with a slight twist on the classic Greyhound. It combines the...
A nice alternative to the Aperol Spritz, this drink has quite an intense grapefruit flavour though none is added.
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating