Bentons Old Fashioned
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #3 / 63 in Bourbon Cocktails
- see all...
- #9 / 142 in Angostura Bitter Cocktails
- #1 / 12 in Maple Syrup Cocktails
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitter2 dashes Angostura Bitter2 cl Angostura Bitter2 ml Angostura Bitter2 dashes Angostura Bitter2 oz Angostura Bitter
- ¼ oz Maple Syrup¼ oz Maple Syrup0.75 cl Maple Syrup7.5 ml Maple Syrup¼ oz Maple Syrup0.25 oz Maple Syrup
- 2 oz Bourbon2 oz Bourbon6 cl Bourbon60 ml Bourbon2 oz Bourbon2 oz Bourbon
The original recipe for this calls for bacon fat washed bourbon, which can be made by grilling 4 slices of bacon and adding the fat (around 30ml) to a 70cl bottle of bourbon and leaving to infuse for a day. After the day place the bourbon into a freezer to solidify the fat, before clarifying the bourbon by pouring into a new bottle.
Found In Lists
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 2 dashes Angostura BitterAngostura Bitter ()
- ¼ oz Maple SyrupMaple Syrup ()
- 2 oz BourbonBourbon ()
Add to My Bar
- 2 dashes Angostura BitterAngostura Bitter
- ¼ oz Maple SyrupMaple Syrup
- 2 oz BourbonBourbon