Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #21 / 277 in Grenadine Cocktails
- see all...
- #1 / 36 in Tonic Water Cocktails
- #1 / 2 in Lemon syrup Cocktails
In the original recipe the ingredient for Lemon Syrup is listed as Sirop-de-Citron, which we've altered to Lemon Syrup. Also the measures have been approximated based on 1 persons serving - 1/8 was turned into 1/4oz, and 3/4 was turned into 1 1/2oz.
- ¼ oz Grenadine¼ oz Grenadine0.75 cl Grenadine7.5 ml Grenadine¼ oz Grenadine0.25 oz Grenadine
- 1 ½ oz Tonic Water1 ½ oz Tonic Water4.5 cl Tonic Water45 ml Tonic Water1 ½ oz Tonic Water1.5 oz Tonic Water
- ¼ oz Lemon syrup¼ oz Lemon syrup0.75 cl Lemon syrup7.5 ml Lemon syrup¼ oz Lemon syrup0.25 oz Lemon syrup
Found In Lists
Books this cocktail is in
- more info
Savoy Cocktail Book
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- ¼ oz GrenadineGrenadine ()
- 1 ½ oz Tonic WaterTonic Water ()
- ¼ oz Lemon syrupLemon syrup ()
Add to My Bar
- ¼ oz GrenadineGrenadine
- 1 ½ oz Tonic WaterTonic Water
- ¼ oz Lemon syrupLemon syrup