Tequila SunriseCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Half fill a highball glass with ice cubes and pour in the tequila
- Top up with orange juice and give the cocktail a stir
- Once mixed pour in the grenadine, which should sink to the bottom, colouring the rest of the drink on its way down
- Garnish with an orange slice and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Long Island Ice Tea
The Long Island Ice Tea is a classic cocktail characterized by its deceptive potency and refreshing taste, despite a hefty...
The Moët Margarita is a luxurious and sophisticated variation of the classic Margarita cocktail. It combines the zesty and refreshing...
Named after the new royal baby - Prince Louis, this delicate concoction contains a little bit of coffee to help...
The Silk Stocking cocktail is a luxurious blend that tantalizes the palate, combining the velvety smoothness of cream with the...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating