Blue CapritaCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Rub the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with a lime wedge and dip in to sugar
- Put cracked ice cubes into a cocktail shaker with the cachaça, blue curaçao and lime juice
- Shake well
- Strain into the prepared glass and decorate with a lime twist before serving
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Watermelon Caipirinha is a refreshing twist on the classic Brazilian cocktail traditionally made with lime, sugar, and cachaça. This...
Caipirinha is Brazil's national cocktail, made with cachaça, sugar and lime. Many variations exist, but the classic is widely mixed,...
The Brazilian Crush cocktail is a vibrant and zesty drink that celebrates the spirit and flavors of Brazil. At its...
The Pumpkin Caipirinha puts an autumnal twist on Brazil's classic cocktail by incorporating the rich, creamy texture and earthy sweetness...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating