Duke Of YorkCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Place the ice cubes in a tall glass
- Add a quarter of a shot of grenadine and the orange juice
- Top up with the champagne and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Old Cuban cocktail is a refreshing and elegant blend of Caribbean and Cuban flavors. This cocktail was created in...
This delicious little number comes packed with some delighfully common ingredients for all those in lockdown. Add the bubbles to...
The French 75 is a classic cocktail believed to have originated in Paris during World War I. Its name is...
Spritz Al Bitter
Spritz Al Bitter is a light and refreshing cocktail that originated in Italy. Its name comes from the main ingredient,...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating