Basil GrandeCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add two basil leaves and two strawberries to a cocktail shaker and muddle, then add the purée and Chambord
- Add ice and Grand Marnier and shake well
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
- Float the final basil leaf on the top of the cocktail like a boat, finish with a grind of pepper, and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The B52 is a popular layered cocktail that has been around since the 1970s. Its name is derived from the...
Named for the Pegu Club in Malaysia where it originated, apparently this was a big hit between the world wars...
The Chambord Cosmopolitan is a sophisticated and elegant cocktail that incorporates a variety of flavors to create a well-balanced and...
El Presidente is a classic Cuban cocktail named after President Gerardo Machado, who ruled the country in the 1920s. This...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating