Cucumber martiniCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle a couple of slices of cucumber with half a teaspoon of sugar
- Fill the shaker with ice and add two shots of gin
- Take a chilled martini glass and roll some absinthe around the glass to coat it
- Flick the glass to remove excess absinthe and strain shaker into the glass
- Add a slice of cucumber to garnish and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Tuxedo is a classic cocktail that exudes sophistication and elegance, similar to its namesake garment. It is a variation...
The Earthquake cocktail is a potent mix that truly lives up to its name, with a flavor profile that is...
Corpse Reviver #2
There are several Corpse Reviver recipes floating around, but this one is considered by most to be the best-tasting. It...
The Zombie is an exceptionally strong cocktail made of fruit juices and rum, so named for its perceived effects on...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating