English Cucumber MartiniCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Muddle the mint leaves in the bottom of a cocktail shaker, before adding the rest of the ingredients
- Shake until the outside of the cocktail shaker becomes frosted, then strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Pimms and Lemonade
Touted as the best British summer cocktail, this classic drink takes Pimms and mixes it with a heap of fruit...
The Mudblood is a spirited and fruity cocktail, served in a lowball glass, that combines the rich flavors of spiced...
The Pimms Rosé cocktail is a refreshing and light drink that combines the classic British Pimm's No. 1 liqueur with...
The Latinsaxon Punch is a fruit-forward, refreshing cocktail blending tropical and British influences. Its base is coconut rum, which provides...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating