The EccentricCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Pour all the ingredients apart from cassis into a mixing glass and stir for one minute
- Double strain into a chilled martini glass, then slowly pour the cassis to reach the bottom of the glass
- Garnish with lychee flowers and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Created at LAB bar, London, in 2005, by Gregor de Gruyther
Corn ‘n’ Oil
The Corn 'n' Oil is a classic cocktail hailing from the Caribbean, reputed for its rich and warming flavor profile...
Jolly Jack Tar
I wanted a less citrusy tiki drink that would evoke more of a Manhattan feeling, so this is what I...
Sunset Mai Tai
The Sunset Mai Tai is a tropical and visually striking cocktail that draws inspiration from the classic Mai Tai while...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating