Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add rum, Galliano, and juices with ice to a cocktail shaker and shake well
- Strain into a chilled glass, top with Prosecco, and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Zombie cocktail is a classic tiki drink that originated in the 1930s and has become a staple in tiki...
The Zombie is an exceptionally strong cocktail made of fruit juices and rum, so named for its perceived effects on...
Bermuda Rum Swizzle
First popularized in the mid-1930s, tiki cocktails were all the rage among sweltering LA locals for several decades. The beginning...
The Pear Helen cocktail is a rich and aromatic concoction that combines the sweet, herbal notes of red vermouth with...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating