Ancient MarinerCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well
- Strain over crushed ice in a whisky glass
- Garnish with a lime wedge and mint sprig and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Devised by legendary NOLA cocktail bar French 75 bartender, Chris Hannah, this is a delightful take on the Sazerac with...
The Scooby Snack cocktail is a fun, indulgent drink that combines the clear, smooth taste of vodka with the sweet,...
Henry C. Ramos invented the Ramos gin fizz in 1888 at his bar, the Imperial Cabinet Saloon in on Gravier...
If you like Lovehearts, the small candy sweets with messages on them, you'll love this cocktail. Drink it responsibly! If...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating