Drambuie CollinsCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Cut a lemon into wedges, then squeeze and drop half the lemon into a highball glass
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir
- Garnish with a mint sprig and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Rusty Nail is a classic cocktail that beautifully marries the honeyed, herbal sweetness of Drambuie with the rich, robust...
Winner of the UK Drambuie Cocktail Competition 2010, created by Adam Elmegirab's. In his cocktail the bitter used was one...
Named for its delightful colour and delicious taste, the smell of sweet honeycomb greets your nose as you raise your...
The Causeway cocktail is a refreshingly spicy and citrus-accented drink, perfect for those who appreciate a blend of sweet and...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating