Cat TailCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Pour the vodka, ginger syrup, lemonade and St-Germain into a shaker with ice
- Add a sprig of rosemary
- Shake well then strain into chilled cocktail glass full of ice
- Garnish with a lemon slice and rosemary sprig and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Blue Lagoon is a visually captivating cocktail known for its striking azure hue, which is typically achieved with blue...
The Lynchburg Lemonade is a refreshingly sweet and tangy cocktail that delivers the classic flavors of a homemade lemonade with...
Lemon Garden Fizz
Created by Tony Austin, brand ambassador & director of ZECA de Matos Cachaça.
This Sourz-inspired drink is quick and easy to make, and gives a great impression with its vibrant purple colour.
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating