Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Add ice to a highball glass
- Pour in two shots of apple cider-flavoured whisky
- Without mixing, add in a splash of grenadine
- Fill the rest of the glass up with lemonade and stir lightly
- Garnish with cherries and a lemon slice, and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Pimms and Lemonade
Touted as the best British summer cocktail, this classic drink takes Pimms and mixes it with a heap of fruit...
Lemon Garden Fizz
Created by Tony Austin, brand ambassador & director of ZECA de Matos Cachaça.
Arabian Sun Mocktail
The Arabian Sun Mocktail is a refreshing non-alcoholic drink that evokes the warm hues of a desert sunset. This vibrant...
The Caribbean Strawberryade cocktail is a refreshing and fruity beverage that combines the tropical flavors of coconut rum with the...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating