Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #22 / 153 in Tequila Cocktails
- see all...
- #57 / 151 in Angostura Bitter Cocktails
- #7 / 12 in Maple Syrup Cocktails
- 2parts Tequila2parts Tequila2parts Tequila
- 2dash Angostura Bitter2dash Angostura Bitter2dash Angostura Bitter
- 1parts Maple Syrup1parts Maple Syrup1parts Maple Syrup
The drink is quick and easy to make, but the jalapeno-infused tequila requires a little preparation.
It involves mixing one bottle oftequila, four chopped jalapeno peppers, one teaspoon of agave syrup and a pinch of salt, and then leaving it all to marinate for at least an hour. It can then be finely strained back into the tequila bottle for a spirit with a kick. Not for the weak-of-heart!
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 2parts TequilaTequila ()
- 2dash Angostura BitterAngostura Bitter ()
- 1parts Maple SyrupMaple Syrup ()
Add to My Bar
- 2parts TequilaTequila
- 2dash Angostura BitterAngostura Bitter
- 1parts Maple SyrupMaple Syrup