Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #22 / 153 in Tequila Cocktails
- see all...
- #57 / 152 in Angostura Bitter Cocktails
- #7 / 12 in Maple Syrup Cocktails
- 2parts Tequila2parts Tequila2parts Tequila
- 2dash Angostura Bitter2dash Angostura Bitter2dash Angostura Bitter
- 1parts Maple Syrup1parts Maple Syrup1parts Maple Syrup
The drink is quick and easy to make, but the jalapeno-infused tequila requires a little preparation.
It involves mixing one bottle oftequila, four chopped jalapeno peppers, one teaspoon of agave syrup and a pinch of salt, and then leaving it all to marinate for at least an hour. It can then be finely strained back into the tequila bottle for a spirit with a kick. Not for the weak-of-heart!
Found In User's Cocktail Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 2parts TequilaTequila ()
- 2dash Angostura BitterAngostura Bitter ()
- 1parts Maple SyrupMaple Syrup ()
Add to My Bar
- 2parts TequilaTequila
- 2dash Angostura BitterAngostura Bitter
- 1parts Maple SyrupMaple Syrup