Green tea gimlet
Cocktail recipe1 Cocktail PT2M PT2M
- #4 / 13 in Tanqueray Gin Cocktails
- see all...
- #79 / 270 in Lime Juice Cocktails
- #2 / 2 in Lemon syrup Cocktails
- #1 / 2 in Green tea Cocktails
- 1oz Lime Juice1oz Lime Juice2.8cl Lime Juice28ml Lime Juice1oz Lime Juice1oz Lime Juice
- 2oz Tanqueray Gin2oz Tanqueray Gin5.6cl Tanqueray Gin56ml Tanqueray Gin2oz Tanqueray Gin2oz Tanqueray Gin
- 1tbsp Lemon syrup1tbsp Lemon syrup1tbsp Lemon syrup1tbsp Lemon syrup1tbsp Lemon syrup1tbsp Lemon syrup
- Some Green teaSome Green teaSome Green teaSome Green teaSome Green teaSome Green tea
Add the infused gin with the lime juice and lemon syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake hard before straining into an ice filled lowball glass. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
Found In Lists
Notice an error? Let us know
Thankyou for your email, we'll look at the issue as soon as we can.
Activity on this cocktail
Add to a list
You need to be a member in create and edit lists. Register here
Already a member? Login.
Add to basket
- 1oz Lime JuiceLime Juice ()
- 2oz Tanqueray GinTanqueray Gin ()
- 1tbsp Lemon syrupLemon syrup ()
- Some Green teaGreen tea ()
Add to My Bar
- 1oz Lime JuiceLime Juice
- 2oz Tanqueray GinTanqueray Gin
- 1tbsp Lemon syrupLemon syrup
- Some Green teaGreen tea