Bitter orange & cardamom martiniCocktail recipe
Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Heat up the marmalade gently in a saucepan to make it runny
- Add in the cardamom pods and crush to release their flavour
- Once warmed for a couple of minutes take off the heat and leave to cool for 20 minutes
- Once cooled, add the Cointreau and lemon juice to a mixing glass and add in the marmalade cardamom mixture, and stir to combine
- Take a chilled martini glass and add a dollop of marmalade to the bottom, before pouring in the mixture
- Serve with a cardamom pod floating on top to garnish
Your private tasting notes
Get ready to unwrap a world of festive flavors with our specially curated list of Christmas cocktails! Each drink on...
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
Created by Salvatore Calabrese, inspired by a time when his wife insisted that he had some toast and marmalade. The...
Seen at the 'Bodega' restaurant in Birmingham, UK, but also mentioned in the Difford’s Guide, this great cocktail mixes marmalade...
This recipe was first seen in 'Taste Magazine', published by BC Liquors.
Drunken Tom And Jerry
The Drunken Tom and Jerry is a vibrant cocktail that combines the smoothness of vodka with the tropical sweetness of...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating