Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Pour the Irish cream in the shooter glass, then carefully layer the Jägermeister
- The overproof rum is layered on the top
- Ignite the rum
- Wait for 4-5 seconds and when the flame starts to have a good shape, just blow it out and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
I saw this recipe in a Jägermeister brochure. Sounded weird, tasted fantastic!
Hot and mellow as Africa, cold and strong as the hunter's heart. The ever-controversial Africa. This shooter is dedicated to...
Red Headed Slut
The Red Headed Slut is a bold and sassy cocktail that delivers a unique blend of sweet, tart, and herbal...
Blood Of Satan
The Blood of Satan cocktail, also known as a "Satan's Whiskers," is a bold and fiery concoction that is sure...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating