Can you make this?
Add the ingredients you have at home to your My Bar and we'll show you what cocktails you can make. Start off by adding the ingredients you have for this cocktail using the plus icons.
Snap your bar
Take a photo of what you’ve got, we’ll categorise it and let you know if you can make this cocktail, or a riff of it.Snap photo
- Muddle two lime wedges, four strawberries, eight blueberries and two dashes of mango purée in the bottom of a cocktail shaker
- Add the raspberry vodka and some ice cubes and shake vigorously
- Double-strain into two chilled martini glasses, decorate with three blueberries on a cocktail stick and serve
Your private tasting notes
Upgrade your mixology
Become a member for free taking your cocktail making skills up to level 11.
- Save your bar forever
- Access to our Cocktail Creator, allowing you to create your own wonderful concoctions.
- Save cocktails to personalised 'Tried' and 'Want to try' lists
- Create and record tasting notes on cocktails
- Create lists of cocktails to share with friends and family
- A pesonalised MyBar URL, allowing you to share everything you can make with friends
- And much more ... (what to buy next, measurement choices, search personalisation...)
You might also like
The Valentine Martini is a vibrant and enticing cocktail that perfectly embodies the spirit of romance and celebration. This delightful...
Strawberry Woo Woo
This is an amazing cocktail! I drank it in Revolution bars and loved it, so I learnt in the bar...
The Raspberry Kamikaze is a vibrant and fruity twist on the classic Kamikaze cocktail, combining the clear, clean taste of...
The Raspberry Truffle cocktail is a decadent and fruity drink that encapsulates the luxurious pairing of chocolate and raspberry. This...
Create a cocktail
Choose a theme and some ingredients, give us some description and we'll create an amazing cocktail for you.
Register as a Premium Make Me A Cocktail community member and get access to an even more powerful creator.Start creating